About I See Me!
I See Me! is the leader in the personalized book market, with millions of copies sold through its website www.iseeme.com and high-end retailers. The company has developed an extensive line of award-winning personalized books and gifts that celebrate the uniqueness of each child and make keepsake gifts. The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, People Magazine, and other media have given I See Me! accolades for its very high quality, unique personalized books.
With a customer base in the hundreds of thousands, I See Me! has continued to expand sales by developing personalized puzzles, coloring books, growth charts, and other personalized products that feature the colorful and distinctive art from their beautiful books. I See Me! has recently expanded into books for adults with the launch of our new brand, Book Of Us, a relationship-based book appealing to thoughtful adult gift-givers. The company has plans to further expand its adult line over the next few years. I See Me! is owned by PlanetArt LLC, which owns several brands in the personalized gift space.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated, creative Digital Marketing Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team in our Eden Prairie, MN office. You will be a key member of the team, reporting to the Vice President of Marketing (with dotted-line supervision by the Senior Art Director). You will be responsible for creating and designing marketing materials for our e-commerce business including email campaigns, product photography, and social media content. Our ideal candidate will have moderate experience designing for an online business.
- Design and produce emails from creative briefs.
- Create visuals for our website.
- Create content for our social networks.
- Photograph products to support sales and marketing efforts.
- Build and maintain inventory of photography props.
- Create visuals (images, ads, banners, look books, sell sheets, videos, etc.) promoting our brand and products.
- Create videos promoting our brand and products; or work with an outside agency to do so.
- Collaborate with the other graphic designers at I See Me.
- Ensure all visuals meet ISM design standards and brand guidelines as outlined by Director of New Products.
- Experienced digital designer with proven background in maintaining and expanding an established brand
- Clear understanding of how to translate business needs into ideas and communicate those ideas effectively
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including designers, marketing, sales, IT, and operations
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal relationship-building skills
- Self-motivated, highly creative, and detail oriented
- Knowledge of photography
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to take creative direction and develop original design concepts while meeting marketing goals
- Interest in animation a plus
- Creative writing skills a plus
- Degree in Graphic Design or Visual Arts (or equivalent)
- 2-5 years of experience providing graphic design services for an e-commerce company
- Practical experience with designing digital assets (especially email layouts) and social content
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office
Full-time. 2 days per week in our Eden Prairie office, with opportunity to work from home 3 days per week.
How to Apply
Please email a cover letter* with your resume and portfolio link to our retained search manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your salary expectations in the email. Label your email, “Your Name, Digital Marketing Graphic Designer > I See Me!”
*In your letter, share 3 brief examples from the following list…
- Tell us how you generated an idea on your own, developed it, and brought it to completion.
- Point us to examples of your lifestyle aesthetic, particularly in social media.
- What’s your favorite experience with photography and/or photo direction to date?
- Demonstrate your passion around kids and family.
- Which brands inspire you and why?
You’ll connect first with our search manager to clarify your application before sharing it with the I See Me! team.
We look forward to hearing from you!