Posted: November 1, 2018
Employer: Supervox Agency, Minneapolis
Recruiter: Soladay Olson | Marketing for Creatives
Supervox Agency seeks a talented, versatile Graphic Designer who can more than hold his or her own in the conceptual phase, and then knock it out of the park on execution.
We’re a busy, design-intensive marketing communications agency with deep interactive and print expertise, a reputation for strategically grounded creative, and a diverse, prominent collection of clients who rely on us for services ranging from à la carte tactics to comprehensive brand management.
Along with competitive compensation, we offer limitless possibilities to exercise your creativity; interesting projects for a great collection of high-profile clients; a work culture that respects your humanity and embraces individuality; and an airy, light-filled workspace overlooking Washington Avenue in Minneapolis’ North Loop neighborhood.
This is your chance to help create new consumer and B2B brands and elevate existing ones into the realm of excellence. Since we’re a small agency, there’s no redundancy here; everyone has to pull his or her weight. So in addition to the technical skills outlined below, you must bring to the job a willingness to do whatever it takes to justify the trust our clients place in us. Are you ready?
- Have at least 2 years of solid agency experience.
- Are capable of concepting, developing, and executing compelling, strategically focused communications ranging from brand identities to marketing campaigns across both print and digital media.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent professional experience.
- Possess formal design training with a solid background in typography, print, and interactive media.
- Have solid production skills, as you’ll take projects from concept through completion.
- Have a verbal gift as well, with an ear for good headlines and a knack for generating creative concepts that address client goals.
- Are a most excellent print, web, mobile, and email designer who’s proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Have an unbending sense of responsibility.
- Are naturally positive – a team player.
- Possess a collaborative style and ability to shift gears abruptly without losing your s***.
- Enjoy working in a creative open-office environment.
How to Apply
Send a pdf including your letter of interest with salary requirement, your resume, and your portfolio link that includes examples of print, web, email, and app design to firstname.lastname@example.org. Local applicants only.