At Br8kthru, Project Managers are all about cohesion and connection, keeping a project aligned and moving forward, and the team supported and engaged. It’s an absolutely critical component to helping our teams tackle digital complexity with confidence.
A great Project Manager leads project teams by effectively ensuring all key stakeholders (internal and external) have the information they need to support or deliver great work on time, on budget, and without surprises. A great PM also communicates with empathy, solves problems (autonomously or collaboratively), and is strategic about project decisions and their management of people.
Project Manager Responsibilities + Areas of Focus
- Defining the right meeting cadence to maximize team alignment and production time
- Managing people and expectations in service of transparency and visibility to progress and risks
- Communicating daily with internal and client teams to ensure alignment
- Supporting an environment of productivity and optimism
- The work gets hard; that’s why clients rely on us!
Ensure Project Clarity + Visibility
- Creating or ensuring status updates and clear progress tracking for both internal and client teams
- Documenting and/or support execution of project plans, budgets, and deliverables
- Identifying and flagging risks
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date project tracking and budget forecasting; looping in account leads as necessary
- Facilitating project resourcing
Support Successful Delivery
- Creatively problem solving with and across digital marketing and technology practice areas to solve project problems
- Facilitating communication between team members, teams, and clients
- Providing constructive, meaningful, and user-centered feedback on applicable deliverables
- Creating and/or managing a development sprint schedule, or digital marketing project schedule
- Understanding audience segmentation and target marketing, and facilitating marketing team-targeted insights
Br8kthru provides a flexible work environment to help facilitate efficiency and team collaboration. This includes:
- Working remotely up to two days per week
- Flexible work hours and unlimited PTO (all within reason)
$50-$75k annually, depending on experience
Br8kthru provides life, short-term disability, long-term disability, and hospitalization coverage for all full-time employees. Br8kthru also offers a Health Reimbursement Account, which enables the company to reimburse a vast majority of employee healthcare expenses, tax-free. It’s a swanky program and we’ll be sure to walk through it in greater detail together.
Br8kthru is also committed to both the short- and long-term future of its team members. After 90 days of employment, you’ll be eligible to participate in our retirement plan. We also match your contributions annually, up to 3%.
Commitment to Diversity + Inclusion
Br8kthru is built on the talents, skills, and experiences of magnificently diverse people. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workspace.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter with resume (and a portfolio item or case study if you have them) together in a PDF. Include your salary request in the email message. Send all materials to our retained search manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. Label your subject line “Your Name, Project Manager > Br8kthru.”
In your letter, respond to at least two of these topics…
- Why is Project Management your thing? What makes you shine in this role?
- Tell us in brief about your experience with digital and why you chose this lane.
- What’s one quirky or clever attribute you’re known for?
- How do you collaborate to take a project over the finish line?
You will receive a response to your application from our search manager. If we’re interested in talking with you, the first meeting is with our Director of Operations and Engagement. Hopefully, you’ll be invited to a second interview with our Manager of Client Engagement. A potential third step is an in-office meeting with other Br8kthru members.
We look forward to hearing from you!