About Bold Orange
Bold Orange (aka BOCO) is a customer experience company. We believe authentic human connections are the single most important driver of business and societal progress. We exist to create these connections across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition to engagement to retention. Our culture is one of curiosity, collaboration, proactivity, and always bringing the outside perspective to our customers.
Words matter. Which is exactly why we’re looking for a talented, collaborative, and curious Senior Copywriter. Someone who digs in and is genuinely interested in understanding the audience they’re writing for — knowing their mindset, what motivates them, what they care about. A gifted storyteller who uses nuance, creativity, and insights to connect with various audiences.
As a Senior Copywriter at Bold Orange, you will be responsible for contributing ideas and compelling copy across a variety of industries and channels. You’ll work closely with the entire creative team, project management, and the account team, from kickoff to execution to create strong, cohesive projects.
Here at BOCO, we value diverse, inclusive, and bold thinking. We seek talent who share those values and who are passionate about making every moment matter. Our mantra is to Stay Curious, Stay Bold, and Stay Brave.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Ideation and execution of conceptual and promotional campaigns with multiple touchpoints.
- Writing for a variety of channels/tactics — including website, email, video, direct mail, print ads, social, brand stories.
- Provide strategic perspectives to connect with audiences by tying ideas to specific insights.
- Thinking boldly and broadly — solving the problem at hand, but exploring fresh ways of doing so and bringing additional ideas.
- Personalizing copy to ensure it is relevant to the audience based on their previous actions and mindset.
- Understanding and following best practices and trends in digital marketing.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work
- 5+ years of copywriting experience
- B2C and B2B writing experience
- Cross-channel expertise, including websites, email, print, and social
- Highly creative and strategic
- Collaborative both in ideation and in receiving feedback
- Ability to provide clear POV on copy and creative ideas/choices
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task, while meeting deadlines
- Enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment
How to Apply
Please email a consolidated PDF of your cover letter* with salary request, portfolio link or samples, resume, and three references to our retained search manager, email@example.com. Label your email “Your Name, Senior Copywriter > BOCO.”
*In your cover letter, include mention of learning about this role from Soladay Olson. Briefly highlight…
- how you approach your work
- what excites you (in any category)
You will be contacted by Soladay Olson initially, then for a virtual first interview if we are interested.
We look forward to hearing from you!