DESIGNED FOR EMPLOYERS
To engage Soladay Olson’s talent pipeline, let’s post your open contract position here — whether short-term or long-term and part-time or full-time temporary.
*Note: If you are seeking full-time permanent talent, contact Heather for details on Referral Only and Full Service searches. This job board will be included in that engagement.
Soladay Olson’s vast network includes Minnesota creatives and marketers, sales and management professionals in agency, corporate, and non-profit roles. Connections may extend into surrounding Midwest states and both coasts as well.
The job description, written by you, will run for one month at https://soladayolson.com/find-a-great-job/. During that month*, for a one-time flat fee of $300, Heather will promote your contract opening in her social channels (shown below) once per week.
*A two-month run is also available for $500, including the weekly social promotions.
Employers are encouraged to support the success of the search by…
- Posting the job opening on your own website and promoting it in your social media.
- Providing a bias-reduced, inclusive, and equitable experience to attract a diverse talent base.
SUGGESTED CONTENT FOR YOUR JOB POSTING
- Describe the type of work the contractor will be doing, the expected capabilities and skills they should present, for what they will be responsible, and how they might interact with your team.
- Choose a title that’s appropriate to the experience level you’re seeking. “Junior” or “Entry Level” refers to 1-3 years. “Senior” is appropriate for about 5+ years. If you’re open to any experience level, use a straightforward title such as Graphic Designer.
- Share the anticipated number of hours per week this person will work.
- Include whether the work is to be accomplished remotely and on their own equipment or in your office on your hardware and software.
- Identify the time period during which this contract will run. e.g. Begins immediately and runs 3-6 months.
- Add a short paragraph toward the end of the job description that features your company.
- Ask applicants to supply their anticipated hourly rate. Also indicate what you plan to pay (can be a range) based on experience level and applicable skills.
- Confirm to whom you want candidates to apply, and with what materials beyond a cover letter and resume. Encourage them to outline how their experience reflects your need.
- To track whether candidates came through soladayolson.com, Heather suggests their email subject line be labeled “Job Title, Your Name > Referred by Soladay Olson.”
COMMENT FROM EMPLOYER
“The best part of this process is that the applicants seemed pre-vetted by their connection to you, Heather.”
Julie Steenerson, Client Services + Operations, Thomas Kane Design
Soladay Olson will not be held responsible for the number of candidates that apply, the quality of their performance, nor the duration of their contract employment should you hire them.
Soladay Olson does not anticipate any further compensation for candidate referrals acquired through this Contract-Only Job-Posting option unless additional months of job board use are desired.
If it is the employer’s intent to make this a Contract-to-Hire employment situation, Soladay Olson prefers to engage in Referral Only or Full Service talent acquisition to appropriately target the candidate search. Check out https://soladayolson.com/build-your-team/ to learn more.
LET’S GET YOUR JOB POSTED
Contact email@example.com to get the process started and arrange for the payment of a one-time flat fee of $300 for the month-long promoted job posting. Also available: $500 for a two-month promoted job posting for more challenging positions.