Build Your Team
- Are you filling new roles or replacing open positions?
- Running a discreet senior-level search?
- Seeking contract partners, or interns?
- Want to include underrepresented perspectives?
For a personalized approach to hiring employees and outside resources, partner with a recruiter who knows the local community. (83% of Heather’s network is in MSP.) Soladay Olson advocates for greater inclusivity by developing connections to diversify your talent acquisition. Placements have included individuals who are underrepresented by race, ethnicity, religion, and ability.*
Recent concluded searches: Senior Account Director, Project Manager, National Sales Account Manager, Design Director, Art Director, Associate Art Director, Designer (full time and contract). See client list here.
*Note these 12 actions to address systemic racism in the creative industry, including hiring for representation at all staffing levels. To develop your anti-racist small business pledge, refer to this guiding document.
Here’s How It Works
To staff full-time, part-time, and contract-to-hire roles, retain Soladay Olson at your preferred level of support…
- Full-Service Recruitment > Includes posting and promoting the job, receiving and assessing applications, and scheduling interviews while you attend to your other tasks!
- Referral Only Service > Means you’ll receive qualified candidates to expand and deepen your search while you manage the rest of the hiring process.
- Pre-Search Consultation > Assess and prepare your recruitment plans for inclusive, equitable hiring. Let’s discuss.
For temporary needs, let Soladay Olson help you locate professional partners for one-time projects, contracts, or long-term relationships. To learn more about the job board, take a peek here.
Support for Your Laid-Off Employees
If the unthinkable happens and you have to let staff go, provide an hour or two of coaching and resources to help them make their way. This industry-specific consultation has been cited as more effective than days of generic outplacement services. Set it up.
“Thanks for your great effort. I was a bit cautious about our ability to meet the timeframe we laid out and get a great hire. And we accomplished both, could not have done it without you. Really enjoyed working with you.”Pat O’BrienInterim Director, Human Resources, The Minneapolis Foundation (previous role)
Successfully Completed Recruiting Assignments
Since 2014, Soladay Olson | Connections for Creatives has conducted successful searches for agency and client-side positions.
Design, Development, Content & Strategy
- Graphic Designer / Junior Designer
- Interactive Designer
- UI Designer
- Retail / Experience Designer
- Lead Designer / Creative Lead
- Senior Designer
- Digital Associate Art Director
- Art Director
- Design Director
- Product Designer
- Packaging Designer
- Production Designer
- Production Manager
- Full Stack Developer
- App Developer
- Senior Copywriter
- SEO Strategist
Account & Project Management, Sales & Marketing, Admin
- Client Services
- Account Services Manager
- Senior Account Director
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- National Sales Account Manager
- International Sales Account Manager
- Sales Assistant
- Sales Associate
- Marketing and Communications Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Talent Development Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Executive Director