No time to promote your business? Social media languishing? Mailings bouncing back? Strapped for talented help or satisfying work?
Engage Heather Soladay Olson, a seasoned marketing and recruitment director and well-networked advocate, to get your marketing house in order and put you back on the map with targeted prospects and employers. To boost your new business potential or hireability, Heather applies confidentiality and 10+ years of experience in marketing and recruitment for renowned Minneapolis design firms.
Strategy, content creation, research, and career pathfinding.
SERVICES FOR ENTREPRENEURS & AGENCIES
- Define your target audience and develop a marketing strategy with achievable goals.
- Plan and project manage campaigns to raise awareness with clients and prospects.
- Draft and edit web content, marketing messages, contest entries, and press releases.
- Assess e-marketing results and web visits for new business pursuits.
- Acquire visibility through speaking engagements, interviews, and sponsorships.
Talent sourcing & career pathfinding
- Source talent for short-term or permanent placement.
- Guide candidates for a successful search, and solos to start a business.
- Research prospects based on preferred size, location, industry, and business activity.
- Manage, update, and expand your client and prospect database.
- Assist with presentations, from RFPs and proposals to preparing for pitches.
Social media strategy
- Activate social media conversations to educate and engage with followers.
- Enhance your personal and business profiles for competitive positioning.
Increase your visibility.
Brand Identity & Tagline
website, print, email
e-newsletter, blog, papers
summary, experience, bio
establish, follow, comment
assess web visits & email opens
awards, clients, events, pitch
training & practice
Advertising & Sponsorship
mailing list updates & expansion
past clients, partners, friends
RFP, new format, self-initiated
I trust in your acquired perspective and connections. I have always admired your dedication to AIGA and the local industry agenda.Peggy LauritsenChief Executive Artist, PLDG, Minneapolis